THANK YOU we are under offer!
House - SLADE POINT QLD
IT DIDN’T TAKE LONG! Would you like to sell your Slade Point abode? Call us 07 4242 5901, we have several lovely buyers keen to buy in your area. Thank you to all our buyers who inspected.
Juanita ‘Wanda’ Halden @ Butterfly Realty Group is proud to exclusively list this Slade Point classic beach / creek precinct Bungalow cottage. The target property has had all the hard work done, with presentation, renovation, position and price poised to invite offers immediately.
The simple and functional design flows throughout the main level with ground level wet areas leading out to the fantastic entertainment outdoor living area, landscaped surrounds, stunning wrap around decking with customised seating and overlooking the pool creates an ambience unlike any other in this price bracket! ALL of this AND the large 749m2 fully fenced block backs onto a nature reserve which leads to Slade Bay, McCready Creek junction – Coral Sea, a little jetty (basically the best spots for fishing and dropping the crab pots) at your finger tips.
Features we love:
– 3 bedroom spacious classic Bungalow inspired cottage with fresh renovations inside and out
– fully air conditioned bedrooms throughout with one b/r overlooking the pool!
– Stunning in-ground pool with tropical gardens and trellis for climbing flowers
– An Easy 10 Minute Scenic Walk to Local Cafes and schools, post office
– 5-minute drive to popular Lamberts Beach lookout, Seabreeze hotel and Bowls Club
– Welcoming Entrance with manicured landscaped gardens
– Traditional layout with multiple entertaining zones, courtyards, decks and walkways
– Cottage kitchen with separate pantry and storage
– Formal Lounge with french doors, opens onto the entry deck and wrap around decking
– In-house storage
– HOT water outdoor shower for those late night fishing adventures
– Security Screens and doors throughout
– Screened area for Alfresco Dining while enjoying the pool views
– Self Sufficient beachside paradise tropical gardens: orange, grapefruit, mango, banana, avocado and guava trees complete with water system
– Fresh gravel driveway and mulched decorative garden features throughout
What’s not to love? This family home just hugs you the minute you walk in the door, this loving vibe is complimented by a beautiful private pool flowing out from adjacent deck / kitchen / bedroom side of the cottage with multiple covered outdoor entertaining areas, huge paved entertainment undercover precinct and elevated timber deck PLUS built-in customised timber box seating / storage features.
Complete with high ceilings and tongue & groove feature walls / stunning leadlight feature doors, with multiple windows and doors positioned to capture cross-ventilation and light PLUS sea breezes! The comfort and character of this place is real, the seller really loves it but a job relocation prompts the portfolio reshuffle.
WE just LOVE the classic white picket fence and the fact that you can exit your own rear gate and head out onto a private Green Reserve – Perfect for a backyard cricket game or a game of boche, or keep strolling till you reach the public jetty and maybe try to catch your own dinner.
This Slade Point Lifestyle Location is out of the hustle and bustle of Mackay city centre living but yet it is still so close to EVERYTHING Mackay – Mackay Harbour and CBD has to offer! You are simply minutes from Mackay Northern Beaches, town restaurants and entertainment and the best choices of schools too. All of this is set within a private and homely location, no through road cul-de-sac, this perfect house is what you have been waiting for.
Please call 07 4242 5901 and register your interest with Butterfly Realty Group today. We will work with buyers to schedule appointments and private open for inspections given the huge interest in houses in this price bracket at present. Please don’t hesitate, we can do video tours too.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 749 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining