Earning $18k/year or live in and dual occupancy?
House Sold - PROSERPINE QLD
Juanita ‘Wanda’ Halden of Butterfly Realty Group is proud to present this Jupp Street high-set home with over 20m roadside frontage opposite Proserpine Golf Club. This charming brick home offers 3-4 bedrooms, two bathrooms and rear timber deck. With double lock up garaging PLUS massvie man cave workshed AND studio with facilities downstairs, it’s fair to say a beautiful life awaits with level flat walks into town, school, bus or a quick dip in the new Proserpine Water Park! Your choice to live in and let out downstairs, great options for first home owners needing secondary income.
Features we love:
– 3 bedrooms upstairs
– Studio and double lock up garage ground floor
– Built-in robes
– Close to P-12 private and public schools
– Walk to CBD & Proserpine Water Park
– Opposite Proserpine Golf Course
– Side access for truck, trailer, boat
– High roof shed, carport and garden shed
Many extras including the ground floor retreat, kitchenette and room for outdoor entertaining make this a desirable home in today’s well priced property market! Call Juanita on 0473 214 352 to book your inspection today.
More information about Proserpine Swimming Pool:
Location: Anzac Road, Proserpine
Monday to Sunday from 5.30am to 6.00pm
Public Holidays from 12.00pm to 4.00pm (closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)
• Olympic sized heated outdoor pool with shade cover and grandstand
• Heated outdoor toddler pool with shade cover
• Dedicated heated learn to swim pool with shade cover
• Learn to swim classes – babies to adults
• Squad training
• Triathlete training
• Swim set classes
• Water aerobics
• Beautiful landscaped grounds for relaxation
• Giant water inflatables
• Home of the Whitsunday Swimming Club and the Whitsunday Warriors – Masters
Proserpine Golf Club information:
A unique and exclusive experience in the Whitsundays, being the only course accessible in Proserpine. Opportunity to participate in regular tournaments and events, or even join the proud community by becoming a member.
Situated only 25km from the tropical Whitsunday Islands, and surrounded by flourishing cane fields, a picturesque waterway, and the beautiful, countryside greenery and bird life that Proserpine has to offer.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 764 m²
- 4 Garage
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining