Awesome Mt Charlton - Mt Ossa rural - rare Murray creek frontage
House Sold - MOUNT OSSA QLD
Paula Galea and Lida Galea @ Butterfly Realty Group are proud to exclusively market this fantastic lifestyle property in the ever popular Mackay Hinterland region of Mt Charlton – Mount Ossa. This property offers a rare Murray Creek frontage with beautiful grassy area perfect for picnics and camping alike a short distance from the main residence. The property is suited for hobby farm market garden pursuits and offers plenty of room for horses. Set on park like surrounds, complete with paddocks, gardens, stunning vistas and views. With not much on the market priced well, this rural property will surely delight!
Features we love:
– 3.39 hectares
– Murray Creek frontage
– usable land with rainforest back drop
– private location
– solar, NBN, cable TV, tanks
– Contemporary American Barn plus additional dwelling / studio
– massive effort already done in the garden set up
– expansive verandahs and undercover areas
– unique handmade touches in bathroom, gardens and surrounds
– beautiful seasonal creek
– fruit trees and self sustainable paradise: olives, passionfruit, lemon, Brazillian cherry, purple star apple, pineapples, lady fingers & cavendish bananas, peaches, nectarines, mangoes, oranges, navals, white mullberries, black mullberries, macadamias, pecan, mandarins, kapoor limes, cherry tomatoes, avocadoes, starfruit and grapes.
A pineapply laden lined driveway greets you as you roll in into this paradise. Located in a tightly held onto spot, surrounded by rainforest, creeks and acreages, a short drive to the Bruce H’way, this property is one too good to ignore. Don’t hesitate give Paula or Lida a call, or leave a message with the friendly Butterfly Realty Group reception team 07 4242 5901.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 3.39 hectare
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining