Land Value - Unfinished House, Shed, Creek, Bore, Tanks, Views
House - KUTTABUL QLD
Juanita ‘Wanda’ Halden at Butterfly Realty Group is proud to exclusively market this fantastic opportunity. Pure potential in a privileged Kuttabul walk to General Store position. This unfinished home represents a rare chance to capitalise on a residence perched on 3000+m2 block, running creek, shed & bush surrounds. Occupying a gently undulating to level block, with street frontage on Kuttabul Mount Jukes Road. It is one of the only homes in the area under $300,000 and holds enormous potential.
Walk to Kuttabul General Store, Post Office and Service Station. School catchment for Mirani High School and Hampden State School. Bus stop at end of road. Full specs available by email.
Features we love:
– On the market now since grey nomad sellers acquired it in 2014
– Two story house
– 10,000L x 2 concrete tanks
– Bore, pumphouse
– Mature mango trees in flower
– Good grass under the weeds
– fenced three sides
– Currently vacant and ready to complete at buyers discretion
– Interior spec and design shows two storey home with multiple living zones and alfresco dining options
– Creek at rear of block with beautiful riparian zone, mature paperbark and native trees
– Generous block size 3000m2 plus
– Many options to rent out, occupy or complete and on sell
Seller motivation: Grey nomads flicking this unfinished project for new and fun adventures. Best to get in touch ASAP & beat the property market strong recovery phase as the basin heats up again. Call Juanita 0473 214 352 and bring your cheque book. Priced to sell before end of September!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,034 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport