DIDO Farm Lifestyle 50mins K-mart, Myer & Beaches
House - SEPTIMUS QLD
Juanita ‘Wanda’ Halden at Butterfly Realty Group is proud to exclusively market this stunning, lifestyle farm. It practically runs itself with just shy of $10k annual income from cane alone. If you’re chasing the stud lifestyle, surrounded by the peace and tranquility that only the stunning Pioneer Valley, Mackay hinterland can offer PLUS an Income with room to improve, look no further. Bonus Solar, gas hot water & water allocation too.
Features we love:
• 15 minutes to Mirani State High and shopping precinct, 5 minutes from Gargett Hotel & General Store
• BIG & improved 53.267 hectares/ 132 acres.
• Charming highset 4 Bedroom house BONUS office/5th bedroom
• Spacious main bathroom PLUS ensuite to master bedroom
• Air conditioned and fans throughout
• Alfresco dining is a breeze with large outdoor entertainment area, modern kitchen with gas hot plates and double electric oven and dishwasher (keep the kids earning some pocket money with easy chores)
• All weather energy systems in place with backup Generator plug and switch for house
• Powerful 6.5kw solar system (Battery ready)
• Gas hot water (power bill? what power bill?)
• Fixed wireless NBN – unlimited data and TV antenna perfect for whole family use
• 78 Megs water allocation – Zone Cattle Creek 1 with outlets and irrigation pump
• Approx 3000 gal/hr bore connected to house, yard and water troughs (New poly laid 2018 to whole property – high pressure)
• Large rainwater tank
• Fruit orchard including Mulberry, Orange, Lychee, Mango, Macadamia Nut, Lemonade, Jaboticaba (Tree Grape), Bush Lemons.
• 4 Bay colourbond shed with power
• Machinery Shed with power (3phase)
• Cattle yards (Timber and cattle panels) with crush, calf cradle and loading ramp
• Large Dam
• Approx 60 acres planted in cane, which is currently leased to a neighbouring farmer. Earns income of approx. $8000/year.
• Seasonal Creeks and gullies with incredible water catchment
IF you’re looking to expand the current operation or perhaps this size holding is a downsize? Whatever the case, this holding has all the hard work done, with allocations and improvements in place, you have a rare turn-key farm operation ready to go, with end of school year approaching ,the sellers are motivated – IT’S TIME TO GO! Don’t hesitate to call Juanita on 0473 214 352 – the price has been dropped, it won’t last. Bring your boots and cheque book for the first inspection, you’re going to love IT.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Land is 53.42 hectare
- 8 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining